Monday, August 14, 2006

Freedom does exist

Where to begin... I have some time on my hands, so I decided to start a blog about poker and this journey we call life. Why do I have some time on my hands? Well, after 5 years of working for IBM, I decided to call it quits. Decent pay, decent job, but I'm about being anything but average. I was a software engineer, tester, team lead, problem solver. Whatever managed to find it's way into the fire, I tried to be a part of the solution. Apparently my view of my value to IBM was significantly higher than that seen by the higher ups. Am I angry? nope... disappointed? yep... but life goes on and I see this as an opportunity to find myself, to find what I was meant to do. Could poker be "it"? We'll see :)

Stay tuned as I fill you all in on my journey to be the best damn poker player in the world. Oh, and I'll help you along the way as well. If you would like to contribute by asking questions, making comments or whatever, shoot me an email at pokerbot101@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home