Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't try this at home!

Ok, so I decided I just had to get money back into an internet poker site. I figured FullTilt was my best option as I get a decent rakeback there of 27%. The only way which seems like it was going to work to get money in was epassport but the damn site took 10 days to get $300 bucks into and that was the max I could put in! Well today I finally put $295 from epassport into Fulltilt ($5 was a fee to get money into epassport from my bank account). So I played for about 7 hours starting with that $295 and was down to $42 playing $.5/$1 and $.25/$.5 Pot Limit Omaha after getting donkey raped every damn hand. All my draws were missing and all my sets were getting rundown by other players' draws. I was getting really pissed and pretty much on insta-tiltomatic. Just about anything was setting me off. Now I figured with $42 bucks I really didn't have enough to play many tables so wanted to either go bust or get a real stake back. So I jumped up to a $1/2 blinds table which really still isn't that big of stakes but with $42 it was all I could join. After 2 hours of some crazy luck against really really bad players I am now still playing and have over $700 in my stack! Don't try this at home!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CiscoServerGeek said...

Awesome ! That's EXACTLY how I play. I got down a few days ago to $200, and went straight to the $2/4 NL table and sucked out on EVERYTHING.

Then of course I just made a breakthrough on the Fifty-Fifty on Full Tilt and cashed 2nd !

Good luck, and keep in touch. Have fun with the crew coming into town !

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home